Hello beautiful ladies! Check out my go to holiday makeup look using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance eyeshadpw palette!
Step by Step:
• Setting powder by Maybelline "Loose Powder" in shade Medium 02
• Contour using Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Kit
• Under the eye going back in with the color "Cyprus Umber" using my slanted eyeliner brush just to smoke it out even more
• On the water line I used the Hard Candy sparkly eyeliner "Truffle" #811
• For mascara, I used the awesome Maybelline The Colossal Spider Effect color "Very Black"
• For my highlighting, I used one like this one from Sleek
• Lastly, for my nude lips I used Rimmel color "Nude Delight" #642
Ta da! Make sure to comment below with your must have makeup item for your holiday look!
*We work super hard to bring you quality information. In certain cases, a post may be sponsored or an item reviewed may have been received in exchange for a 100% honest opinion from the reviewer. Affiliate links may be present. We only choose to work with companies we believe in and value.